Ferretts IPS Liquid Iron Dietary Supplement uses a unique delivery mechanism for better tolerability and absorption!
If you have iron deficiency or anemia and have had a hard time with iron supplements in the past, this unique form of iron may be for you!
• Easy Digestion - Non Constipating
• Preferred for Bariatric Surgery
• Gluten, Dye & Soy Free
• Iron Protein Succinylate is clinically demonstrated to be better tolerated than other forms of iron
• Soy Free
• Strawberry Flavor- Great Taste
• Free Shipping for Orders Over $50.00
Save an additional 10% when you order 4 bottles or more per order.
Who might need Ferretts IPS?
• Infant and toddlers • Young Women • Pregnant Women • The Elderly • Vegetarians • Bariatric Patients • Athletes*
Ferretts IPS is ideal for those who have had a hard time absorbing iron, it is also ideal for those who have had bariatric surgery, restless leg syndrome, IV iron*, Ask your Healthcare provider.
To order call: 800-456-4138 (Also available at Associated Food Stores & other pharmacies, Ask the Pharmacist)
Liquid Iron is for use as a dietary supplement.
Suggested Adult Use: 15 ml daily or as directed by a health care professional. For pediatric dosing contact your physician.
|Ingredients: Each 15ml contains||RDA|
|Iron (from Iron Protein Succinylate)||40 mg||222%|
Other Ingredients: Purified water, sorbitol solution, propylene glycol, casein (milk protein*), strawberry flavor, sodium hydroxide, methylparaben sodium, propylparaben sodium, saccharin sodium.
- Each 1ml contains: 2.67 mg iron (237 x 1 ml doses)
- Each 5ml contains: 13.33 mg iron (47 x 5 ml doses)
- Each 7.5ml contains: 20 mg iron (32 x 7.5 ml doses)
- Each 10 ml contains: 26.67 mg iron (24 x 10 ml doses)
- Each 15 ml contains: 40 mg iron (16 x 15 ml doses)
HOW SUPPLIED: Ferretts IPS liquid Iron is available in 8 fl.oz. bottles. Approximately 16 x 15 ml doses per bottle. Store at controlled room temperature 15° – 30° C (59° – 86° F)
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
CAUTION: If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advise of a health care professional before using this product.
* Warning - Do not use if you are allergic to Milk products
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
To order call: 800-456-4138 - Ask About Our Economy Shipping