Ferretts Chewable Iron For Those that Have Difficulty Swallowing Pills
If you have iron deficiency or anemia and have had a hard time with iron supplements in the past, this unique form of iron may be for you!
• Easy Digestion - Non Constipating
• Preferred for Bariatric Surgery
• Gluten, Soy & Dye Free
• No Metallic After Taste
• 100% of Daily Value
• Lemon Lime Flavor - Great Taste
• Free Shipping for Orders Over $50.00
Save an additional 10% when you order 4 bottles or more per order.
Ferretts chewable iron supplement is a very pleasant tasting (Natural Lemon-Lime Flavored) dietary supplement that utilizes carbonyl iron. Carbonyl iron is a pure form of iron that is naturally regulated by the body, making it very gentle on the system. Ferretts chewable tablets are great for those persons that may have an iron deficiency but have difficulty swallowing pills.
Why choose Ferretts Chewable Iron?
• Delicious Natural Lemon Lime Flavor • Gentle & Well Absorbed • Vegetarian Approved • Gluten Free • No Metallic After Taste • No Need to Swallow
To Order Call: 800-456-4138 (available at Associated Food Stores and other pharmacies, Ask the Pharmacist)
Chewable Iron is for use as a dietary supplement.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, chew 1 to 2 tablets daily, or as directed by your health care professional. Children under 12 years old should consult a physician. Best if taken with food and with a citrus juice. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
|Ingredients: Each tablet contains||RDA|
|Elemental Iron (carbonyl)||18 mg|| 100%
Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, Xylitol, Magnesium Stearate, Natural Flavor, Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose.
CAUTION: Products may interfere with absorption of certain antibiotics; these products should not be taken within two hours of each other.
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Important information you should know about carbonyl iron.
- Keep this product out of the reach of children. An accidental overdose of this product by a child can be fatal.
- Carbonyl based products may decrease the absorption of medicines. Talk to your doctor and pharmacist before taking carbonyl products if you take any prescription or over-the-counter medicines.
- Talk to your doctor before taking carbonyl products if you are pregnant.
- Talk to your doctor before taking carbonyl products if you are breast-feeding a baby.
*Statements on this page have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
To Order Call: 800-456-4138