I often hear the question, which prenatal vitamin should I take. Some women even wonder if they should be taking a prenatal vitamin. Many physicians recommend that every woman during her childbearing years take a prenatal vitamin daily. Prenatal vitamins provide essential nutrients that we may not be getting in our diet. Buy Now
- Studies show that Folic Acid is a critical component in preventing Birth Defects such as spina bifida. (www.WomensHealth.gov) (www.CDC.gov) (www.MarchofDimes.org)
- Iron: 80% of a baby iron stores are accumulated in the third trimester of pregnancy. Iron deficiency may affect an infant's long-term neurodevelopment and behavior. (www.pediatrics.org)
- Recent research suggests that women deficient in calcium and vitamin D are at increased risk for preterm birth. (www.webmd.com)
- Prenatal vitamins are particularly important for smokers, adolescent mothers, vegetarians, vegans, women older than age 35, women with lactose intolerance, and women carrying multiple gestation (twin, triplets, etc.)
- Babies of women who received prenatal vitamins during pregnancy had up to 30 percent reduction in risk of low birth weight compared to infants of women who received no vitamin supplementation.
- Approximately 50% of pregnancies are unplanned (www.MarchofDimes.org)
ARE YOU NUTRITIONALLY READY FOR A PREGNANCY?
Prenatal vitamins provide nutritional support and should be taken prior to conception, during pregnancy and while nursing. Taking a prenatal vitamin is somewhat like having insurance that you are getting the vitamins and minerals that you and your baby need. The question is always asked, which prenatal vitamin should I take? May we suggest O-Cal Prenatal Vitamin, it is a complete formulation that is physician recommended and women approved. The tablets are small and easy to swallow.
O-Cal Prenatal is also gluten free and sugar free. Feel the difference for just 17 cents a day.
O-Cal Prenatal is available online at www.pharmics.com or by calling 800-456-4138
Free Shipping with coupon code FS35- for a limited time only – Order Today
Statements on this page have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.